By completing your subscription purchase, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions stated below.
Copyright and Access Rights
- The contents of this website are copyright © The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM), United Kingdom.
- This webinar is hosted by and in partnership with the Malaysian Youth Orchestra Foundation (MYOF), Malaysia – the “Webinar Organiser”.
- Any attempt to download or replicate the contents of the website are strictly prohibited.
- All video content (108 webinar videos & 10 Q&A Videos) will be available to view via subscription packages from 2nd November 2020 00:01am (Malaysia Standard Time) until 27 December 23:59pm (Malaysia Standard Time) – the “Access Period”. The Access Period is fixed for 56 days (8 weeks) only.
- One account only per subscriber and each email address can only be registered to one account.
- The same email address cannot be used to register for multiple accounts. Sharing account details with non-subscribers is strictly prohibited.
- Logging in via multiple devices at the same time is not allowed nor possible. Logging in via a different device will automatically logout from the previous device.
Payment and Subscription
- Pricing is fixed in Malaysian Ringgit and payments can only be made in this currency. Payments can be accepted outside Malaysia, but daily exchange rates may vary. Payment is collected by the Webinar Organiser.
- Payment will be made via PayPal, either as a guest or via login. Payments can be made via PayPal using debit and credit cards. Additional charges (if any) for foreign exchange payments, as issued by local banks and payment cards, will be borne by the account holder and subscriber.
- Each subscription and payment will need to be made separately for each account. Bulk payments for multiple accounts is not possible.
- Subscriptions cannot be upgraded. For example, if you purchase a Grade 6 Only package and later want to purchase a Grade 6-8 Bundle, you will have to make the full payment for the Bundle. It is not possible to simply pay the difference in subscription fee.
- Previous subscribers to the webinar will enjoy a 50% discount on their shopping cart total for renewal or additional purchase during this webinar rerun. A one time usage discount code will be emailed to previous subscribers.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
- After paying for your subscription, you will receive 2 automated emails from this email address: [email protected]: Account Creation email (for first time users) Order confirmation email (when payment is confirmed) – this serves as your official receipt.
- No digital certificate of attendance, retailer discount or Q&A submission will be offered in the webinar rerun.
Downtime and Service Suspension
- We may suspend your right to access the webinar, or terminate your account without notice or refund for cause effective as set forth below: (i) If we determine, in our sole discretion, there is evidence of fraud with respect to your account; (ii) You seek to hack, copy the copyright and licensed videos, or share your subscription with non-subscribers.
- In addition to our rights to terminate or suspend Services to you as described in Section 20 above, you acknowledge that: (i) your access to and use of the Services may be suspended for the duration of any unanticipated or unscheduled downtime or unavailability of any portion or all the Services for any reason, including as a result of power outages, system failures or other interruptions; and (ii) we shall also be entitled, without any liability to you, to suspend access to any portion or all of the Services at any time, on a Service-wide basis: (a) for scheduled downtime to permit us to conduct maintenance or make modifications to any Service; (b) in the event of a denial of service attack or other attack on the Service or other event that we determine, in our sole discretion, may create a risk to the applicable Service, to you or to any of our customers if the Service was not suspended.
- To the extent we are able, we will endeavor to provide you email notice of any Service Suspension or interruption in accordance with the notice provisions set for in Section 23 below and to post updates on the Webinar Website regarding resumption of Service following any such suspension, but shall have no liability for the manner in which we may do so or if we fail to do so.
- ABRSM, MYOF AND OUR LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL FUNCTION AS DESCRIBED, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. WE AND OUR LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, POWER OUTAGES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR OTHER INTERRUPTIONS, INCLUDING THOSE THAT AFFECT THE RECEIPT, PROCESSING, ACCEPTANCE, COMPLETION OR SETTLEMENT OF ANY PAYMENT SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR FROM ANY THIRD PARTY OR THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS T&C.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- For users that register on this website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username and email address). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Authorization and Licence to Use the Services
- Subject to your acceptance of and compliance with this Terms and Conditions, and with the payment requirements for the Service that are set forth on the applicable Service detail page on the Webinar Website, we hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicense-able, in and under our intellectual property rights, to access the webinar contents online only, solely in accordance with the terms and conditions of this document.